FA 1968 Cougar XR7 Big Block

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $79892771
On e-bay motors. True 68 XR 7, prior owner swapped in a 429 Thunderjet V8/C6.
Trim/interior disassembled. Seems to be all there. No Reserve, high bidder gets it. E-mail link on the auction if you have specific questions.
BTW, if you are a purist, I didn't do the swap, so don't yell at me.
Thanks! L.C.
The 429 TJ is 360 HP, 480 Torque 10.5/1 Compression.