FA FE Big Block heads

Might only be good for cores, might be able to be rebuilt. You judge. Came with a 1965 manifold, so they might all be '65. One exhaust manifold still attached. Just want someone who can use them to have them- 5.00 starting bid, no reserve-

WCV.C

This is a waste of bandwidth and against the newsgroup charter.

If we wanted heads, we would go to the local auto store. Doh.

Please don't advertise here.

Reply to
Jeff

For most newsgroups, a clearly marked For sale "FS" or For Auction "FA" message is welcomed as long as it is on topic.

Now, if you can go down to your local auto parts store and buy an original set of FE heads or an FE manifold with a 1965 date code, by all means go right ahead. When we are restoring date correct vehicles, the matching parts are a big help. We don't need these, so we thought someone else might.

"Jeff" wrote in news:ccc3bt$ snipped-for-privacy@library2.airnews.net:

Reply to
WCV.C

This was not only NOT A WASTE OF BANDWIDTH, it was on topic...

So please do us all a favor and STFU...

Reply to
351CJ