FA: Ford BB parts, some 351C parts too.

I'm getting out of hot rods, one too many hobbies. My Bridgeport is now taking up the car working on area of the garage, the vibratory tumbler's taking up my extra motor room etc.. etc.. So I'm auctioning off the rest of my stuff this week and next. There are some broken sets of Valves some new some used for

429/460, some rods, rocker arms. You can get the list link from my web site at:
Or
Thanks for all the help in the past on questions concerning my 460 Ford in my '73 Truck. Russ
Reply to
Russwizinsky