FA: Ford Probe UK launch pack brochures for auction

Hi all, apologies in advance, but if anyone's interested, I'm having a clear out of my brochure collection on Ebay and have some Ford Probe brochures up
for auction - the original UK launch pack issued in March 1994 and some extra stuff.
Ford Probe - Launch pack brochure set - 03/94
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T14F2466C
Regards
webbo73