FA: MSD Distributor and spacer

I've got a used MSD Distributor (will fit 351C or 460) that someone on this group might be interested in on ebay. I've probably got less than 300 miles
on it. I sold off the truck but removed the good parts that were worth more than the truck. See what you think, I've also got a carb spacer on there but heres the Distributor.
I believe this part to be relevant with the newsgoup if not I apologize, it won't happen again. Russ
www.metalhobbies.com www.professorwiz.com