FA: NOS (New Old Stock) Spark Plugs Made in the 50's and 60's!!

Greetings:
I have up on Ebay, a wide selection of NOS spark plugs that were manufactured in the late 50's and early 60's. I'm selling them in boxes of 10 or 12, whichever they come in.
Please see the following link for more information:
http://tinyurl.com/4jp8u
Dealers: If you are looking for a large quantity, please contact me at:
ve3tjd at rac dot ca (at=@ and dot=.)
Thanks,
Tedd