FA: Ton of small Mustang Stuff

I am clearing out my shop and I have a bunch of Ford stuff, mostly Mustang 64-1/2-73. Nothing big, emblems, decals, scoops, export braces, etc. I
started listing the stuff today-
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgreaseQ5fmonkeyQ5f42
Most of it is 5.00 buy it now, I just want to get something out of it and get it gone. Things like Boss 429 Dash plates, Boss 302 Air Cleaner Decals, Owners Manuals, Fender Ponys, etc.
Thanks! E
Try here www.mustangdepot.com/
mike