Fairmont Ghia (AUII 2001) on LPG

Has anyone got recommendations for changes to Spark Plugs and Oil now I've converted to LPG?
With the Spark Plugs, it is quite difficult to locate a recommendation
with this VTECH Tickford engine. There are several catalogues that show plugs for the regular Falcon engine on gas but they specifically exclude the VTECH Tickford engine.
Muncha Perth

A faq from a mfr that seems to be commonsense:
http://www.spark-plugs.co.uk/pages/technical/spark_plugs_faq.htm#LPG
other articles on same:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Spark+plug+LPG+&btnG=Google+Search
Deceptively easy, eh wot?!!
;)
you pay..DEAL with it!

Sorry.. in case you dont recognize the issue... the plug should probably be 1 or 2 steps colder and .2MM less gap.
The exclusion is PROBABLY due to excessive plug eroding due to overheat.
you pay..DEAL with it!