Falcon Bonnet Bird

Looking for an early chrome falcon bonnet mascot, I can get a fiber glass painted type but would prefer a metal chromed type. This is for a project by a group of young blokes to rebuild
a 64 falcon here in western australia.
Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Thanks.
Jack.

hurc ast

It's Australian slang for a man. But of course, you wouldn't know what a man is.
On 26 Feb 2005 20:48:59 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@larwe.com wrote:

thank you i do like girls
since is was a ford i thought he might mean broke
hurc ast