falcon v8 convertion HELP

my son and i are trying to put a 302 5.0 fuel injected v8 in a 1962 ford falcon futura,we are having issues with exast manifolds hitting fire walls and steering ,any one out there with ideals or help on semi
custom manifolds or shorty headers?? kevs62

Hmmm... yep, all SB fords arent really the same, are they?
http://webpages.charter.net/1bad6t/home.html
That's the other worthwhile site I found in a quick google search
check out www.tffn.net there are over 1200 members, and quite a few have done just this. they are a very helpful bunch, and the amount of brains to pick for answers is never-ending.

93.html
snipped-for-privacy@AutoForumz.com says...

If you think that's tight, try a Pinto...
Since the early Mustangs were derived from the Falcon unibody, I would suspect many 64/65/66 Mustang parts might fit.