falcon v8 convertion ’HELP’

my son and i are trying to put a 302 5.0 fuel injected v8 in a 1962 ford falcon futura,we are having issues with exast manifolds hitting fire walls and steering ,any one out there with ideals or help on semi custom manifolds or shorty headers?? kevs62

Reply to
kevs62

kevs62 wrote in news:1_611056 snipped-for-privacy@autoforumz.com:

Hmmm... yep, all SB fords arent really the same, are they?

That's the other worthwhile site I found in a quick google search

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

tom

If you think that's tight, try a Pinto...

Since the early Mustangs were derived from the Falcon unibody, I would suspect many 64/65/66 Mustang parts might fit.

Reply to
Ol' Duffer