Falcon Van????

I just purchased an early Ford van that is identified as a "Falcon" van. It has the logos on the doors and tailgate. I can't seem to find a listing for
anything other than a falcon ranchero or sedan delivery.
It looks like an early econoline van, but it is original paint and clearly has Falcon logos.
Anyone seen one or know anything about them??
Thanks CCC
that is a falcon van. it is the same thing as an econoline van, but with falcon name plates. some will call it a cheap econoline, and others will call it a fancy econoline. but either way it is a rare animal. there is a very good support group at www.tffn.net over 2500 registered users, and most are very knowledgeable in the ways and functions of ford falcons.

Well I bought it. It is titled at a 1962 Ford Falcon Station Bus. In storage since 1974, windshield is broken but the body is rust free. Haven't hooked up a battery yet. Looks like the same old 200 straight six Ford was using in everything around the time.
--
L.C. Mixon
President

since it is titled as a 62 year model, it may have the smaller 144 or 170 cid six cylinder in it. the easy way is to count the freezeout plugs on the side of the block. the only thing is, I forget the numbers. I want to say 5 plugs is a 144/170, and 7 plugs is a 200, but I think that is wrong.

In the mid seventies it was known as the Falcon Club Wagon
mike