Famous Movie Cars??

I am in the process of building a webpage that will showcase famous cars from Films and TV. I was just curious as to what some favorites were, especially some of the more obscure ones. We all know about
Bullitt and Gone in 60 Seconds, but what are some of the less known favorites?
I would appreciate it if some people would share their favorites to help us build the page right.
Thanks CCC
-
On 25 Apr 2005 09:50:21 -0500, Collector Car Central

Check out the mad max car web page. Quite a few good one's there.
On 25 Apr 2005 09:50:21 -0500, Collector Car Central

One of my favorites is the 'Flying Wombat' Phantom Corsair: http://www.flyingwombat.com/flyingwombat /
Although not a "car", here's a vehicle I saw sitting in storage many years ago and learned through the following and other websites that it has been resurrected for additional film duties: http://www.snowcrest.net/fox/landmaster/index.htm
There are several websites devoted to, or featuring, the American Graffiti '55 Chevy and yellow highboy coupe. I don't have bookmarks for them but viewed them within the past year or so.
I have visited various other film and TV vehicle websites so you're not undertaking a unique venture.
Good luck, and, post info about your progress on occasion in various automotive newsgroups.
http://www.javelinamx.com/CarStars - Site featuring movie and TV cars from "Bullitt"(1968 Mustang GT 390), Charlies Angels (1976 Mustang II Cobra), 1969 Charger R/T 440 from Dirty Mary/Crazy Larry, 1973 Ford Mustang Mach I from "Gone in 60 Seconds" , 1970 Challenger R/T 440 from Vanishing Point, 1971 Hemi 'Cuda convertible from the TV show Nash Bridges and the 1976 Ford Gran Torino (460 V8) from the TV show Starsky & Hutch.
http://www.gonein60seconds.com Site for the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds" (1974) featuring a 1973 Ford Mustang Mach I. The Mach I featured a stock 351W modified with a four-barrel carburetor.
http://members.aol.com/cotsmm - Site featuring the 71 Mustang Mach I from the Bond movie "Diamonds are Forever"
http://www.ponysite.de/bullitt.htm - Site featuring the movie "Bullitt" and that 1968 Highland Green GT 390
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt
message

1969 Dodge Charger from Fast 'N' The Furious that is some car to have in the fast lane Regards Nightmare
meddelandet

How about Columbo's Peugeot 403 ?