fantastic "new" 16 year old ford

Just bought myself a one owner 1996 Ranger XL pickup - 4 liter 5 speed with 3.55 posi rear end and 306,000 km on the clock. Still has original rear brakes (fronts replaced for first time last year),
original exhaust, front to back - never had ANY mechanical parts replaced - original starter, alternator, ball joints, tie rods - everything. The paint looks like it just came off the showroom floor - cap, liner, the works.
Passes safety check and e-test with flying colours - not a single defect.
I can see me driving this beauty for another good number of years
snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote in news:me3558hp8kfs20r8bue1p1r3uqhq7g77lr@ 4ax.com:

Great! Happy motoring.
--
Andrew Chaplin