FAQ: 96- ?? Taurii, bad heater, engine cooling

http://home.sc.rr.com/estaab/water_pump.htm
Never mind the image labels..
or you started out with gunky looking coolant and the heater core is plugged enough with the gunk that even with what looks like good flow*,
it wont work.. or you might have both problems.
*If you think just a couple passages open wont look like good flow, pull off your shower head or the aerator on your sink faucet.
* Bad water pump will result in the source hose to heater being hot, exit hose from heater to WP being cold.
you pay..DEAL with it!
that was dumb title ... wont search right.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Arggghhhhh! Happens to Taurus with 3.0 Vulcan OHV engine
sheeesh!

you pay..DEAL with it!