FAQ: Ford Links

Go to below locations for questions on specialty cars like SHO, SVT etc as well as mod's, exhaust systems, specialty wheels etc.

Those sites are ALSO better equipped to handle questions on specific value, "should I buy and why" queries on these models.. For instance.. Should I buy a 1989 Thunderbird Supercoupe for $500, and what should I look for? The answer would be to go ask on

as well as look at the cars for sale on their site.

feel free to ask here about GENERAL as-mfd system problems you have with any of these.. such as with ignition, fuel system, driveability, electrical, A/C.. as Ford systems span models.

- Special interest:

Crown vic, Grand Marquis

Thunderbird, all models to present esp to 97, incl TurboCoupes/Xr7 up to 88

TBird SuperCoupe, to 97 /XR7 to 91

Mustang rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Taurus/Sable

SHO
for v6
for v8

Mondeo/Contour/Mystique

Escort (N.A.)

Explorer rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

All trucks

Obviously there are lots more sites.. the above usually have plenty of links to additional sites

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic