1. Note the symptoms. And when, what conditions, etc, they occur.
2. Write down year make model engine, etc
3. Make a note of the VIN, run a carfax... print out everything.
4. Call tow truck and haul it off to dealer service or local garage...
include note: "Something's wrong, please fix it!"
5. After it's returned to you, come on here and complain how the mechanic
overcharged for fixing simple problem.
- Mike Hunt
j/k, Mike... sorta...
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, putting up with my 'smartass' is the price
you pay..DEAL with it!
Click to see the full signature.