Feeding trolls and Children

Seems this bullshit about Impedance was discussed about a year ago beyond all common sense and reason. I suggest everyone just let this idiot who started it again post away and ignore him. When you respond you are letting him entice you into this foolish little game he loves, which clutters up the newsgroup and most people don't care to read this foolish crap. If you want to play games with this bozo, I suggest you exchange emails with him and carry on this foolishness outside the newsgroup.

Reply to
tango

lmfao you can go f*ck yourself who made you king

lmfao snipped-for-privacy@cynet.com

gay chat is goiing to luv ya

hurc ast

Reply to