fenders for 93 crown vic

I priced up fenders for a 93 crown victoria, they are over $300 CAD. I have bought pickup fenders before, they only cost near $100. Is there something driving the cost of these aftermarket fenders up, they seem pretty simple... can't see why the cost is 3x that of pickup fenders.

If anyone knows a good place online to price these things, perhaps let me know. Thanks.

Reply to
Picasso

<fitz773

Where would that be now? everywhere online was over 200USD....

Any links would be great, thanks! 125 is actually managable.

Reply to
Picasso

Reply to
<fitz773

maybe i better find some better body shops

Reply to
Picasso

From: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Picasso) I priced up fenders for a 93 crown victoria, they are over $300 CAD. I have bought pickup fenders before, they only cost near $100. Is there something driving the cost of these aftermarket fenders up, they seem pretty simple... can't see why the cost is 3x that of pickup fenders. If anyone knows a good place online to price these things, perhaps let me know. Thanks.

=====> i sent you a email on your fenders, but don't know if gmail will bounce it.

~ curtis

knowledge is power - growing old is mandatory - growing wise is optional "Many more men die with prostate cancer than of it. Growing old is invariably fatal. Prostate cancer is only sometimes so."

c palmer