fenders for 93 crown vic

I priced up fenders for a 93 crown victoria, they are over $300 CAD. I have bought pickup fenders before, they only cost near $100. Is there something driving the cost of these aftermarket fenders up, they seem
pretty simple... can't see why the cost is 3x that of pickup fenders.
If anyone knows a good place online to price these things, perhaps let me know. Thanks.
you can buy the after market fenders for around 125.00

snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:

Where would that be now? everywhere online was over 200USD....
Any links would be great, thanks! 125 is actually managable.
If your in Nova Scotia ask some of the body shops where they get them. I got one for my 95 Grand Marquis and i was charged 125.00

snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:

maybe i better find some better body shops
From: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Picasso) I priced up fenders for a 93 crown victoria, they are over $300 CAD. I have bought pickup fenders before, they only cost near $100. Is there something driving the cost of these aftermarket fenders up, they seem pretty simple... can't see why the cost is 3x that of pickup fenders. If anyone knows a good place online to price these things, perhaps let me know. Thanks.
=====> i sent you a email on your fenders, but don't know if gmail willbounce it.
~ curtis
knowledge is power - growing old is mandatory - growing wise is optional "Many more men die with prostate cancer than of it. Growing old is invariably fatal. Prostate cancer is only sometimes so." http://community.webtv.net/PALMER_ENT/doc