Fiesta central locking

I hope someone here can help me out, I have a 2001 (51 plate) fiesta freestyle and am looking to fit an after market alarm that will open / close the doors(the car already has central locking). can anyone help me with wire
colours for lock & unlock also is it positively switched or negatively switched?