fiesta finesse

I have just purchased (yesterday..) a one year old ford fiesta finesse - anything I need to know? negative/positive/ your advice is appreciated

--
----------

P.S it is a 1.25
On Sat, 21 May 2005 07:38:13 GMT, "melanie bennett"

its a car for fat chicks
hurc ast

I see you're as helpless as always.
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

finesse -

Well it's a bit late if we think they're bad, really! :)
I've always found the 1.25 a real disappointment, especially after it goes so well in the previous generation Fiesta.
On balance I like the Fiesta although if I had to have one myself, it would be a TDCi without even batting an eyelid at the petrol range.
I could repeat my review of it, but, surf along to www.dervman.com, then zip along to Car Reviews on the top, then pick "mark five Fiesta" along the left hand side. I've also commented on the 1.25 we borrowed in my latest Ka Diary entry...
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

would
zip
left
Thank You - well I would not have asked but the dealer has not yet supplied me with the car manual so am interested in any fiesta finesse info (good/ bad/ indifferent) even the suggestion that the car is for fat birds, which is fine as I am just a little underweight after my cabbage soup diet plan.

It's such a vast question to ask, some people might start with "always check the oil and tyre pressures on a weekly basis" whereas others would comment to the effect that "nice handling machine, in a couple of years watch for the idle control valve getting gummed up..."
But hopefully I have helped! :)
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

finesse -

appreciated
then
(good/
which
plan.
check
Yes you have helped but I will need to read up on the 'idle control valve'!