fiesta in red

I am driving 2004 ford fiesta finesse 1.25 in red but I am not sure what is the named colour of this red (so that I can buy paint for small chipping
damage) Can anyone tell me please?
----------

We can't, because there are several red colours.
Your best and easiest option is to take a note of the VIN (the full VIN) and telephone a Ford dealership. The VIN contains the colour code, and they'll be able to tell you the precise name of that colour...
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

and
they'll
thank you dervman
On Mon, 30 May 2005 05:39:10 GMT, "melanie bennett"

paint code on door jamb'
how is your yeast infection doiing ?
hurc ast
After reviewing several posts and other various internet info, I am convinced that HURC is female. I wonder what she looks like?
On Tue, 31 May 2005 03:03:44 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@sklt.net wrote:

* wrote:

Oh, Thanks for THAT visual. Yeeech.

is
I will look on the door jamb thank you
On Tue, 31 May 2005 05:04:58 GMT, "melanie bennett"

mel your the best
hurc ast

I've looked at the door and there's a list of assorted letters with codes but which is the one for the paint ?

Check out: http://www.automotivetouchup.com/ford-paint-code-label.htm

I will take a look now thank you Billy B Bad!
On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 04:43:58 GMT, "melanie bennett"

on the bottom
one code for interior one for exterior
melanie do u put out on the first date ?
hurc ast
you know, at first I thought you only abused people from the states, but now I see you are an asshole to everyone. hopefully the queen will see this and
wrote in message wrote:

lmfao pssssst tom we are a sovern nation the queen has no power LMFAO
hurc ast
Hurc is probably lesbian because Hurc is obviously female, isn't she? I thought that someone here determined this. Anyway, I don't know Melanie but she appears to be intelligent so she has probably caught on by now that HURC is the group troll.
Too bad, this group could be a good one, but you never know whose responding to your post because Ms Hurc is always changing her userid.
Sorry Melanie that you had to get obnoxious responses from HURC. I have been looking at this group for a couple of weeks and this woman HURC has sort of ruined it for the patorns of the group.
*

Only if we let it, though. :)
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

+
No we would not let it, would we? I'll still ask my questions in my quest for basic knowledge of essential ford fundamentals.
Happy motoring!
melanie

Good order!
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

what you are saying is that you backyard hacks have been looking to a frmale for advice about your ford??
LMFAO
hurc ast ford mastertech canada red seal
no, what he was saying is that just like when any female talks, men ignore them, and you