fiesta mk4 wing mirror, easy to re-attach ??

Some other car seems to have brushed along side mine today, and dislodged the driver side wing mirror. The main part of mirror housing, complete with unbroken mirror, is now
hanging sadly by the 3 silver 'control cords'. None of the plastic bits seem to be broken, do I just need to somehow clip it back into place, ie, re-attach the mirror holding part of the assembly back into the plastic mount which is still part of my car ?? i hope this makes sense and that someone can advise ! thanks in advance