Fiesta radio ?

Ford fiesta 1989, I have the special keys to remove the radio which when inserted loosen the radio, but I am unable to remove it, any suggestions ?
thanks
put the keys in place, they go in at least an inch, and then stick your finger in the tape cassette hole and gently pull while being very careful not to pull the front faceplate off the radio.