Fiesta remote key question (UK)

Hi All. I just got an 03 reg Fiesta Zetec 1.4 3dr. I only received two keys with the car, neither of which is a remote control key. The manual describes the key coding procedure; but of course, the manual describes lots
of other features that it doesn't have. I can't easily tell if I can just go and buy a remote key fob and blade from, say, ebay, and use it with this car. Can anyone tell me if this is possible?
Thanks. Lee.

Your car probably does not have remote locking fitted. Your main dealer will be able to tell you from the registration number.

Thanks, I'll ask them.