Fiesta Steering

The steering on my 94 Fiesta has gone stiff and doesn't centralise itself.
It's as is the tyres are low and it's only been doing it recently.
I've had the steering joint replaced but it's still doing it.
Does anyone have any theories ?
Thanks
John
Hiya John & Karen
Usually a bottom ball joint I would think.
Jack the car up under the track control arms, disconnect the steering ball joint at each side and see if the roadwheel turns side to side freely.
pottsy.
Thanks Pottsy