Fiesta - Uk - M reg - speaker sizes ?

My girlfriend has an M reg ford fiesta (the older model) I wanted to buy her some new speakers for the front door panel for christmas
Does anyone know what size i need?
thanks Mark
Hi Mark
I don't specifically know the sizes of the fiesta speakers, but when i had my escort, i went to see the people a t halford. they had a catalogue with suitable replacements for each model of car.
If you ask one of the staff near the radio section, they may be able to sort you out with something better that will fit.
Regards
Vertuas

www.crutchfield.com
they have cars listed and what fits in each model
ken