fiesta zetec 1.25 cambelt

Hi guys my mate was trying to find the replacement intervals for a cam belt on a zetec 1.25. I am guessing that means how many miles between replacing the cam belt.
Anyone have any ideas on the length of time or amount of miles??
Cheers
Gareth

The Gates site for the United States has a PDF file listing that has the tables for replacement intervals and weather the engines are interface / non-interface. It was easy to navigate to the proper table, but I didn't have the same luck at the Europe site http://gates.com/europe/index.cfm . It's probably there but I'm missing it.
Happy modeming, Bill

Cheers bill it is just wot i was lookin for
Gareth