Fitting an aftermarket radio to a Ford Fiesta Mk3

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to fit a aftermarket radio to my Ford Fiesta Mk3, but i'm having no luck. The head unit has four wires which are:

Green = Right Speaker Grey = Light Speaker Red = Power Black = Ground

However the car has eight wires which are:

Yellow/Black White/Black Yellow/Red White/Red Yellow/Green White/Green Yellow/Brown White/Brown

Does anyone know how to connect these together in the right order? Also I can't seem to find a live from the car, but the fuse in the car seem to be O.K.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Francis OByrne

With no diagram I would: Access the speakers and note the color of the wires there. Using a meter check each wire for continuity to V- and then to V+ The hot wire should be in one of the 2 or 3 wire plug ins that mated the original unit.

You'll figure it out...

Reply to
W3tac8oe

try