Fitting an aftermarket radio to a Ford Fiesta Mk3

Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to fit a aftermarket radio to my Ford Fiesta Mk3, but i'm having no luck. The head unit has four wires which are:
Green = Right Speaker
Grey = Light Speaker Red = Power Black = Ground
However the car has eight wires which are:
Yellow/Black White/Black Yellow/Red White/Red Yellow/Green White/Green Yellow/Brown White/Brown
Does anyone know how to connect these together in the right order? Also I can't seem to find a live from the car, but the fuse in the car seem to be O.K.
Any help greatly appreciated.

With no diagram I would: Access the speakers and note the color of the wires there. Using a meter check each wire for continuity to V- and then to V+ The hot wire should be in one of the 2 or 3 wire plug ins that mated the original unit.
You'll figure it out...
try www.crutchfield.com
--

You_Know_Who ~