Fitting rear speakers

Has anyone here ever fitted rear speakers in Ford Ka? I was looking for advice. I've fitted them before in a Fiat Cinquecento and was wondering if it was
just as easy? I just had to go round the trim in the cinquecento, but will I have to go under the carpet in the Ka? Also how do I go about cutting holes in the back? Thanks Rach -- Manchester United - Premiership Champions 2002/03