Fix Or Repair Daily

If someone can tell me where that came from call 866-356--0789 tomorrow after 8 AM EST and I'll give you a Classic T-shirt.

For anyone who doesn't know, this is the Andy and Springs show.
http://www.radiosandysprings.com /
When you get an answer to this please post it on here for the rest of us. Thank you.
message

Keesy wrote:

message
Fix or repair daily started in 1986 when the ford taurus came out.

I recall hearing the phrase around 1970, at my first job.
Michael Pardee wrote:

long as there have been Ford vehicles around to badmouth.

Fix or repair probably started with the model A (the first one in 1903, not the one after the model T). Or even before that.
In those days, you really had to fix or adjust the car on a nearly daily basis.
Jeff
Jeff wrote:

Jeff, Thanks for the information I'll pass it on and if you get a chance listen and call 866-356-0789 Sat between 8 and 9 AM EST and I'll send you a T-shirt for the information. Thanks again!
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

I don't have answer for your question, but I have an alternative you might find interesting: Found On the Road, Dead.
No offence, of course.
--

Pozdrav, John!

***
Posjetite HPD "Mosor" na internetu: www.hpd-mosor.hr
my Texan pal reckons GMC means "Got Mechanic Coming"
says...