Flaming Fords

Flaming Fords website
http://www.flamingfords.info /

Add pictures here
✖
And what do YOU drive?

Add pictures here
✖
PLASTIC intake manifold!!! Shit! Everything is cheap now! PLASTIC!!! That's the first time I've heard about that.

Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:54:35 -0500, "Jérémie Bédard"

It ain't just Fords that have plastic manifolds, many other companies use them too, Toyota for one.. Saturn, etc.
-LMB
Ace of Spades in the NG Evil Cabal pack of cards! Take the High Road!!! Vist http://www.thehighroad.org
Words to live by:
Save the trees...wipe your butt on an owl. Fight crime...Shoot back Eat well, Stay fit, Die anyway. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
What has 4 legs and an arm????????? A happy pit bull.
Add pictures here
✖
The reason all manufactures use all the lightweight materials they can is CAFE and some times the cost is higher, not lower. The reason they can use plastics in manifolds today is there is no fuel in the manifold of a modern MEFI engine, only air.
mike hunt
"Louis M. Brown" wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Composite manifolds have been around for some time; I believe Ford's first instance was on the 4.6 Romeos.
Besides, wasn't Flaming Fords run by a couple that got pissed off about the old ignition switch recall after their Ranger burned up?
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:31:16 -0700, MikeHunt2 wrote:

Add pictures here
✖