flashing air bag light

I have some electrical glitch in my 1993 Taurus. Interior lights have sometimes stayed on after car off/key removed. So for overnight I pull the apprpriate fuse - no problem.
A week ago I forgot. When I started the car next day (thankfully it started) , and ever since, my air bag light flashes intermiantly all the time I'm driving. Usually one flash, then two after a second or twom then a break, then repeat.
The manual says to get the system serviced for this. But is there any danger? Like the air bag deploying while I'm driving?
Brad
If the computer shows any faults (flashing lights etc.) the air bags will be turned off and will not deploy even in a crash.
Avalanche wrote:

--
Mike Walsh
West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A.