Flex Fuel Engine F-150

I'm going to order a new F-150 truck. I can order it with a flex fuel V8 engine for the same cost. Any down side to flex fuel engine?
Chip-Las Vegas

No. Fuel filter might be more expensive, but the injectors are toughened and will last longer.

It means that you and your truck can both drink everclear ...
<VBG> Lynn