Focus Fuel Filter

I need to change the fuel filter in a Ford Focus. Does anyone know how to do it?
John

I'm sure any competent technician knows how to change the fuel filter. Contact one near your, perhaps at a Ford dealership
mike hunt
John Perry wrote:

Sorry. I have a ford escort. This was for a neighbor, said them I would post it. I just told them I have no replies. John