Focus tyres

Our new Ford Focus came with Goodyear tyres size P195/60R15 8SW. I have some good tyres size 205 65R15. Can these be used on the Focus (1) on existing rims (2) on their own rims ?

Reply to
Don Phillipson

I'd call Discount Tires (or is it Discount Tyres in Canada?)

They helped us with our '97 Escort the first time we replaced the low profile tires that came with the car.

John

Reply to
Tex John