For auction on Ebay 1953 Ford Anglia/Prefect manual

Hello everyone Hope that you feel this is on topic......Clearing out my fathers garage I have come across a Genuine Ford workshop/repair manual dated 1953 for the Ford Anglia/Prefect.....it is in superb condition and is full of data and illustrations covering all aspects of repair and maintenance to cars and vans...Very low starting price....No Reserve....I have good feedback from other ebay buyers.... Click on the link below if interested Thanks Tony

Tonycue