For Sale 1993 GT

1993 Mustang GT. Only 42,000 miles, 99% stock. Cobra red colour I believe (paint code ES), grey cloth interior. 5-spd, 2.73s, pony wheels, GT bra. All original interior with air and moon roof.
Subs, H-pipe, no cats, Dynomax mufflers. Aftermarket immobilizer (fuel, ignition and starter kill) - you cannot hotwire this car. New 245/45/16 Yokohama V-rated tires. Runs PERFECT! Always tuned, synthetic oil, washed and waxed religiously - shines like off the showroom floor.
On the down-side, cracked windshield, a few paint chips and dings (all touched up), and some rear carpet damage when the idiots welded in the subs (a minor flaw), and a slight drivetrain vibration if you get it over 3,500 in 2nd and 3rd. Oh, and the ashtray cover is broken.
Located in Calgary, AB, Canada. Asking $10,500 US obo.
Selling as I am financing a house. (I suck, I know.)
If you are genuinely interested, please write to snipped-for-privacy@Shaw.ca
Thanks.