For Sale: 3.8L V6 with AOD trans from 89 Tbird/Cougar. $300

I have a 3.8L V6 engine and AOD trans from an 89 Tbird/Cougar. 76,000 miles with power steering pump, alternator, air conditioning compressor all bracket and engine wiring. Complete from pan to throttle body.
It was pulled out of a wrecked car. First $300 takes it all. I'm in White Lake, Michigan, near Pontiac. Dan 248-363-6868 or email