For Sale: 351 Cleveland 4 bolt engine and built C6 trans

I have a complete 4 bolt Cleveland, I went through it last winter. It = has about 4,000 miles since re-build. It is still in the car and runs great, if you hurry, you can come and go = for a test ride.

Complete, carb to pan.

It is 0.030" over, KB dished pistons, stock rods, stock crank. Balanced. = Block was decked so slugs are 0.018" down in the holes. File fit rings. = Ported Aussie 2v closed chamber 59cc heads, stainless valves, bronze = guides, stock 2V size intakes, 4V exhaust valves, machined for screw in = studs, springs to match roller cam, Harland Sharp roller rockers. CC'd = and math says 10.01 to 1 compression. Weiand X-celerator, Holley 750 = vacuum or 650 DP'r. Ford electronic dizz, custom ground, Mark McKeown, = hyd roller cam. 232 @ .050, .580 lift, 110 LSA. Milodon 7 qt front sump = pan, HV oil pump with rear oil line to top of block. Weiand aluminum = water pump. NO Headers, they stay with car.

Runs strong. I have a ton of money in this engine. I need cash, bad time of year, lots of bills etc...

First $3000 takes it . Price is firm .

I live in Michigan near Pontiac. Delivery possible for additional $$$ = within reasonable distance or meet half way.

Also for sale is a built C6, torque converter and flexplate. Has = torrington bearings, shift kit. Trans is done RIGHT by person who knows = what they are doing. I always used Amsoil synthetic fluid and an in line = fluid filter. Shifts great, can test drive as well. Great Trans. $600.=20

Dan. Call (248) 363-6868 or email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Dan