FOR SELL VOLVO 262C 2DOOR AUTO

I have a volvo late 1979 'v'reg 2.7I v6 auto 2door a very rare collecter's item. It has e/windows, p.a.s, mot untill 30-8-2004 and is tax'd untill 30-7-2004. It has had 600 pound's sent on the engine and it is in use evey day. All it need's is a respay and it will be worth in it's mint price £4000. It come's with a jvc cd player face off and eveything on the car work's. I am looking for £2000 or near offer. My mobile number is 07746440222 i live in the u.k. in a town called luton which is 35mile's north of london.

Reply to
lee