for the guy with intake runner problems

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:58:05 GMT, "Jim Warman"

lmfao spark plugs?? u brag about a diesel man lmfao u must mean oil filters
intake manifold runner control lmfao they use vacume and have you tard its VACUME REGULATED lmfao dont believe me BREAK ONE open lmfao u yhought you were masterteck
rev engine 3000 rpm they should move located front of engine just at start of intale val;ley on top of intake manifold make sure the shaft it moves is FREE and not seized
lmfao hey let me help out this poor guy
is it were 1538 or 1537 i would belive they were irmc alone 1573 trottle posistion not avail i as well as iac hmmmmm look closeley at wires and pcm
hurc ast
hey you would not last a minute in our dealersship lmfao better stick to SL