Ford 100E Popular Prefect & Anglia Tow Bar FA Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemE25468660&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Ford 100E Popular Prefect and Anglia Tow Bar.
Home made, suitable for towing small trailers only.
Chassis spacings correct, just bolt on.
Missing bits:- tow ball, spacer between ball & bar and strengthener between tow bar and bolt hole in boot floor.
Easily sourced/made to make usefull addition to workhorse 100E. Specs sheet included in auction.
Email for photos.
Low starting price.
Please note:- I will take no responsibility for the wrong fitting of the bar, damage to vehicles or persons injured. If the bar breaks I will not assume liability. To be used and fitted at own risk!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemE25468660&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
If we really cared about this, we would have gone to Ebay in the first place. Please keep your ads off our newsgroup. If every tom dick and harry posted thier stupid stuff in this group, no one would be able to carry on a conversation.
Jeff
Who's we? Members of your multiple personality?