ford 1993 f150 pitman arm seals

I cant get the pitman arm seals completly out.I am as far as the pressure seal.The steering box is still on the truck.Will i have to remove it,or is
thier a seal extractor i can buy?I removed the first seal buy starting the truck and the pressure blew it out.Any suggestions
grant1370 wrote:

You can carefully drill 2 holes in the seal and insert 2 sheet metal screws. Use them to pull the seal.
Make sure the reservoir is full.... place a largepan under the steering box.... start the motor and crank the steering wheel all the way in one direction.... if that doesn't blow the seal out, turn the wheel all the way in the other direction.....
I do not like to use sharp objects on the sealing surface of the sector shaft for fear of damaging the surface. I've been doing it this way for many years...