Ford 2015 Radio Question

Hi all
Just a couple of trivial questions I was hoping someone could answer... I don't have the audio manual for the radio.
First, when I cycle through the bandwidths on the stereo, it goes through
FM1, FM2, MW and LW. Just wondered what the difference between FM1 and 2 is.
Second, what is the A-ST button for?
This is a photo of the radio face:
http://www.btinternet.com/~m.hymer/radio.jpg
Thanks, and apologies for my ignorance :)
Cade Hymer

FM1 is six presets FM2 are the other six, meaning you can store 12 FM stations. Do not know about the A-ST button

Dont know. Push it and see what happens.

FM1 and FM2 are the same "band" it just gives you twice the preset button choices. I give my Teens all the FM-2 buttons for "their music" and I get the FM1 for real music. And the A-ST beats me too. A also noted from the attached pic that the radio frequency steps are even numbered where you are living verses odd frequency steps for here in the USA. Well I guess I answered my next question about the odd frequency steps and USA. <smile> Pops
--
Richard N. Price

snipped-for-privacy@cfl.rr.com
I'm going to guess it's the automatic station search button.

stereo?

is.