Ford 2015 Radio Question

Hi all

Just a couple of trivial questions I was hoping someone could answer... I don't have the audio manual for the radio.

First, when I cycle through the bandwidths on the stereo, it goes through FM1, FM2, MW and LW. Just wondered what the difference between FM1 and 2 is.

Second, what is the A-ST button for?

This is a photo of the radio face:

Thanks, and apologies for my ignorance :)

Cade Hymer

Reply to
Cade Hymer

FM1 is six presets FM2 are the other six, meaning you can store 12 FM stations. Do not know about the A-ST button

Dont know. Push it and see what happens.

Reply to
Thomas Moats

FM1 and FM2 are the same "band" it just gives you twice the preset button choices. I give my Teens all the FM-2 buttons for "their music" and I get the FM1 for real music. And the A-ST beats me too. A also noted from the attached pic that the radio frequency steps are even numbered where you are living verses odd frequency steps for here in the USA. Well I guess I answered my next question about the odd frequency steps and USA.

Pops

Reply to
Pops

Reply to