Ford 2300 engine racing

We have a 1993 Topaz/Tempo that the engine races when we come to a stop and put it in nuetral or park. The engine is a 2300 4-cylinder, with an automatic transmission. It is fuel injected. Any ideas ?? It doesn't do it
all the time although it is happening more and more.

check for vacuum leaks.
also clean the ISC with throttle body cleaner... it may be sticking
"IanCRJ" wrote: > We have a 1993 Topaz/Tempo that the engine races when we come > to a stop and > put it in nuetral or park. The engine is a 2300 4-cylinder, > with an > automatic transmission. It is fuel injected. Any ideas ?? It > doesn't do it > all the time although it is happening more and more.
check the throttle positioning censor(tps) (if your car have one), also it may be a dirty throttle body.