Ford 3.0 302 V8 engine in a Madza Miata

Page 2 of 2

The late 90's Crown Vic's with the 4.6 engines were the police car package.
~CyberWolf
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 02:24:24 GMT, "CyberWolf"

FYI, the 4.6L engine is the only engine used in the CV since 1992 - police or not.

package.

package.
I guess you're right. My dad has a '97 CV with low mileage on it. He keeps it garaged most of the time. I wasn't sure how big the engine is in his car. He had a '91 CV with a 302 V8 engine and I don't remember how big that engine block was. However, I remember someone told me that you can fit a Ford 302 V8 engine perfectly in a Madza Miata.
~CyberWolf
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 02:12:31 GMT, "CyberWolf"

302/5.0L is a popular swap into a Miata. It is physically smaller than the 4.6L by a long shot.

big
fit
Thanks for filling me in, lugnut even if you corrected me if I was wrong. I appreciated it.
~CyberWolf