Ford 302 SEFI (1988)

Gentlemen,
I am working on a 302 that I salvaged from a 1988 Grand Marquis, removing all the dirt and grease, painting the various components etc.
Once finished I will hook up all the wiring (ECM , sensors, etc) to make the
fuel injection work.
My question is , since the tranny is not bolted to the engine, how can I start it?
From what I can see , the starter is bolted to the tranny.....
Any ideas?
TIA

You will need a flywheel/flexplate and a transmission or at least a bell housing, and a starter..

the place. It will run with a flywheel and pressure plate if you can mount it securely. The flex plate without the converter is much to light. A flywheel is heavier but not enough without the pressure plate.
Al