Ford Aero star decision?

I have the option to buy a 1995 Aerostar with 202 000 Km on it, or a 1997 Aerostar with 250 000 Km on it. Other than the mileage and color, they appear to be the exact same vehicle. Both have the 3.0 engine, but I am not
sure which trannies. Probably the 3 speed in them both.
I a asking in here because it seems that a lot of you know enough about these vehicles, and I do not know anything about them.
Any help would be appreciated.
RM
I've owned an 89 and a 94 and would never own another. Each had one problem after another once I passed 80,000 miles. They were expensive to maintain, handled poorly, especially on snow and the rear seating was comfortable for kids but not adults. I guess I'm jaded by my experiences but If I were you, I'd find something else.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:49:09 -0700, Reece Talley wrote:

--
remove 'spamsucks' from mail addy for replies.
I fart in Darl McBride's general direction.