FORD AEROSTAR 1992 -Reverse light stays on

My 1992 Ford Aerostar's reverse light keeps staying on even when the car is in drive and or reverse...It is the white backup lights...I had never had
this problem before..I did hook a hitch up a few years back with a wiring harness though..thanks for any responses.
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.ford / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html