ford aspire 94 1.3L coolinfg fan problem

Cooling fan will not turn on when engine is hot. I wired the fan directly and it works. There are three relays bedside the Rad, changed them and the fan still does not come on. I assume there must be a defective temperature
switch, does anyone know where it is located and how I can check it ?
Please reply by email to